Signs, Banners and Displays
Onsite Marketing Tools – HBP is ready to support your onsite marketing needs for your next meeting, conference, or event, to include a wide variety of graphics, banners, signs, displays, posters, exhibits, and much more! This includes our consultative services as well as myriad sizes, finishing options, stand types, and substrates to capture your audiences’ attention and communicate your key messages.
Visit hbp.tradeshowcityusa.com for the latest selection in signage, displays and more!
- 1- and 2-sided door and window clings
- Backlit graphics
- Wall graphics and murals
- Trade show graphics (full scale trade show booths and graphics)
- Mounted panels (photos and graphics)
- 2-sided indoor banners
- 1-sided indoor and outdoor banners
- Floor graphics
- Banners for banner stands
- Table top signs
- Art reproduction (“Giclee” prints on art papers and canvas)
Finishing Options (Examples)
- Grommets – Grommeting involves the punching and reinforcing, often with metal or plastic rings, of holes or “eyelets” in a print, through which string or other material can be threaded and used to mount or secure the graphic.
- Gatorboard – An extruded polystyrene foam bonded between two layers of wood veneer (sometimes also referred to as gator foam) is more rigid than foamcore and is thus more resistant to being crushed.
- Ultra Board – A heavy-duty, all plastic panel that features a litho-grade, high-impact polystyrene surface perfect for screen printing and digital printing, It is ideal for permanent displays and signs.
- Sintra – A lightweight rigid board made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
Note: All substrates come in varying thicknesses. There are many other paperboard, plastic, acrylic, wood, and metal-based options for mounting, many of which can also be printed on directly using flatbed printers.